Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there in blogland! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with joy & laughter.

I was planning to wake up early this morning to bake my mommy some homemade donuts. I was going to walk across the street & deliver them to her for breakfast...but that didn't happen :-/

I was up so late last night with my side hurting, then I woke up with a horrible headache... Needless to say the donuts did not get baked for her surprise breakfast. But I am about to start working on them in a few minutes.

When I'm done pics, a review & a recipe will follow. WHOOT!

2 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day!

    Came here from under 100 followers club and just stated following your blog...

    Also, to invite you to join the newest community online called "Living in style". We are official going to launch it next month but we want to go ahead and invite as much members during this time so we can encourage more when we launch it.

    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!

    Visiting & following from MBC 100 Group. Please stop by & visit me!
    Cindi @ Mama Mentor
    Mama Mentor

    ReplyDelete