Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arise To The Opportunity

Like alot of people the past few years I've been trying to make a little extra income online working from home. It hasn't really been that successful so far, lol.

My husband's friend told him about a site called http://arise.com yesterday & said that I should check it out. Robbie told Jason that a couple of his friends are working for them & making $7-$10 an hour. So I went earlier today to check it out. It seems legit. I signed up & am in the process of doing the "systems check" which scans your computer to make sure you will be able to work properly... I'm currently having trouble with it for some reason however. They require you to use IE (which I DESPISE) instead of any other browser. Well for some reason my IE doesn't want to work today so it looks like I'll have to wait for the hubby to get home to help me figure it out.

I don't really know enough about this company to go into any details about it. I just thought I'd share the link in case anyone might be interested in checking it out also!

1 comment: