Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Not-So-Great Start

So this week has started off on a rather unpleasant note. Yesterday hubby was sick & stayed out of work only to be called my his mom to help her move. She's getting a divorce & decided that yesterday was the day to move. Also yesterday I found out that my mom is no longer going to be living right across the street within a 1mn walking distance from my house, which greatly upsets me. She's been jobless since January & hasn't been able to pay rent. So now she's getting the boot & has no where to go & my little sister (18yr old) has no where to go either.

I just get so upset about crappy things always happening to my mom. She's put up with so much throughout my life, and I don't even know what she went through before I was born. I just don't understand why horrible things have to constantly (it seems) happen to her when she does not deserve it at all. She's a wonderful mom, the best ever. She's always putting me & Lindsay before herself no matter what.

I just feel so helpless right now. I would give anything to be able to help her out but there's nothing I can do. :-(

Then about an hour ago Hubby called saying his work is sending him home, but he's gotta go to the doctor first. He thinks it's some kind of chest/lung thing. He's been coughing really bad the past few days. I hope it's nothing serious.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your husband is alright. I guess at this point you can only look at the week as bound to get better. :(

    ReplyDelete