Monday, August 10, 2009

A Little Bit Of Light

Even though things seem to just keep going horribly wrong for me & hubby these past few weeks there is a tiny bit of light shining down in this dark hole right now.

It doesn't take much to make me happy really...

I won my 2nd blog contest, wow two in less than a month, I'm speechless, lol. I entered a contest over at beagametester.com. I'm soon going to be the proud owner of the new Ghostbusters: The Video Game for Xbox 360! Whoo hoo! I'm really excited about winning this contest because the hubby & I haven't been able to spend any money in the past 9 months on video games. I'm a huge fan of nearly anything from the 80s & this is no exception! I might dig out my copy of the Ghostbusters Gift Set & watch both of the movies tonight to celebrate!

~*~

I'll also be doing another product review & giveaway within the next month so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!!

~*~

Also I thought I'd share this with you guys...
If you like yogurt you can get coupon for a free sample of Yoplait Whips just for signing up for the Betty Crocker email newsletter! I've already signed up! I love yogurt but never eat enough of it, lol, hopefully this will help change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment